In the domain of Transport Security, EOS has several expert task forces and working groups set up in order to deal with the wide variety of topics that fall into this domain, such as:
- Aviation security, including air cargo, EDS, LAGs, trace detection, ACBS and security scanners
- Supply chain security covering maritime and land transportation by road and railway
- Mass transportation security covering the transport of people through large networks
- Checkpoint of the future or Future Screening Process that would constitute a one-stop risk-based security concept for airports.
- Gap analysis to support the European Commission’s Transportation Security Policy.